Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Here's JennyDog!


This is JennyDog.

You should know that she doesn't like you. If you ring my doorbell, she gets very angry, and will let you know. If you come into my house or yard, she'll do her best to make you sorry you did.

She also doesn't like other dogs. She will do everything in her power to bully them.

She loves me, my wife, and our son John, who rescued her from bullying kids when she was a puppy. She tolerates the vet and boarding staff.

She's old (13 1/2), cranky, and thinks her main goal in life is trying by every means possible to get real food of any variety. I can't blame her for that. She has to eat Rx partially hydrolized dog food. She can't have even dog treats because of food allergies to any whole food. The food restrictions aren't the cause of her bad temperament - she's always been that way.

You've been warned!

Posted by email from Alright! (posterous)

No comments: